I did a little work on Cobra today and pushed the code around a little bit. Things that changed:
- Reorganized into a single closure. This helps keep internal details internal.
- Minimize with Closure Compiler
- JSLint now passes
- I definitely recommend the JSLint VIM plugin if you’re a vimmer.
- Works in Internet Explorer.
- I had never really tested this, but after fixing the things that JSLint found, the tests just passed.
- Still need to test in IE 6. I don’t have a machine with IE 6 unfortunately.
- Added to documentation to clarify a few things.
You can find Cobra on github, or you can download version 0.5 now (tgz).